Monday, May 14, 2012

Roses

With much love and care my roses have finally started blooming healhty flowers.  I still need a fungicide for one but I'm really happy with their progress.  I actually thought we'd lose one entirely but the rose food did wonders and now I have more flowers than I know what to do with. 







         Luke and I went out tonight and picked a few more, my 4th vase full this week.  He chose them and even arranged them.  He's 9 so cut him some slack. 



I now have a vase in 3 different rooms of my house.  I put the small bright pink right on my end table where I can see it while on my laptop.




















    Also I got a new camera strap cover today in the mail.  I've been waiting for it for weeks and I'm so happy it's here.  It's so girly and awesome.  It's also hard to take a picture of it while it's on the camera strap.  Oops.

4 comments:

Wilbanks on the Water said...

Where'd you get that painted vase?

Wilbanks on the Water said...

where'd you get that painted vase?

Jess said...

I'm pretty sure you painted it. I can't remember if my mom left it here or if it was one of Aunt Tillie's things that were given at Curtis' funeral. I LOVE it. It's perfect for my roses. I use it all the time.

Wilbanks on the Water said...

Happy it has a good home :) and you enjoy it!