Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Kids Just Won't Stop Growing

Last weekend my Grammy came to visit for a little while and Miss I Hate Having My Picture Taken actually stayed in front of the camera. She has grown so much in the last year. She hit over 5 feet a few months ago. I'm pretty sure by this time next year she will be taller than me (which isn't hard to do). Next month she'll graduate 6th grade and move on to middle school. Where does time go?

I can't leave out Luke. I swear the kid has grown 6 inches recently. He's grown two sizes and two shoe sizes in less than a year. He's going to tower over all of us I'm sure. He cant wait to be taller than his sister.

2 comments:

Lorisa Schmidt said...

Wow, really. That makes me so sad :(

Jess said...

I know. It's awesome watching them grow up but time has just flown by.